How to keep your place clean during the COVID-19 Corona Virus pandemic.
Steps for Employees to consider immediately
· Maintain six (6) feet of distance between individuals as much as possible.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
· Wear a mask, gloves and googles and all other personal protective equipment at all times??
· Do not allow visitors, family members or other people that do not belong in your work area
· Wash your hands frequently and use hand sanitizer widely when available.
· Employees must cover coughs and sneezes with tissue or sleeves and turn face away from other people.
· Do not use other employees’ equipment (e.g. phones, computers, tools, desk, etc.).
· Employees must stay home and be tested as soon as possible if they have a fever over 100.4, chills, upper respiratory symptoms, or have been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19.
· Employees who show up to work who have tested positive or are exposed to someone who tested positive for the virus will be asked to leave work for at least 14 days or until the employee verifies that he or she is clear from the virus. The employee may apply for unemployment or disability benefits to offset loss of wages
· Monitor your temperature if you feel hot, dizzy or feel exhausted.
· Do not share food with other employees.
· Employees who return from countries o areas of outbreak must self-quarantine for 14 days before return to work, even if the employee exhibits no symptoms.
· Deep clean your work area and surrounding areas.
· Report to management anything related to the virus that may appear as needing attention
· Stay informed as much as possible of latest developments on this virus as this situation changes rapidly
Learn more about the Coronavirus (COVID-19):